About 40% of Purdue’s 43,000 students reside in one of the University’s numerous undergraduate residence halls or University Residence (UR) Boiler Apartments.
Although most halls are co-ed, Windsor Hall, Meredith Hall and Meredith Hall South are for women only. Cary Quadrangle and Tarkington Hall are for men. Living quarters include single, double, suite and apartment-style arrangements. Most residence halls are located on the west side of campus. See the map for exact locations. Visit residence hall websites for details about living environments, and use the price calculator for room rates.
Stop by the main office of any residence hall to arrange an in-person tour. Guests may also purchase a meal ticket and try out Purdue’s outstanding dining courts.
Residence hall amenities include:
· Utilities – All included in rates
· Boiler TV – Options include streaming, on-demand movies, HBO and exclusive Purdue programming
· Computing – Students stay connected with ResNet, an on-campus network
· Laundry – Facilities are available in each hall
· U.S. Postal Service – Delivery and pickup at each hall
· CityBus Access – Free for all residents
· Study Lounge – Group or individual areas for studying
· Access to the UR Support Center’s computer labs and conference rooms
Virtual highlights. Explore the 360 Residence Hall virtual tours to discover room options.
Did you know? The Executive in Residence program gives students the opportunity to live with and learn from notable Purdue alumni.
Did you know? The new Aspire at Discovery Park building offers pet-friendly apartments with smart-home technology.