Matthews Hall (MTHW)

Address: 
812 W State St, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA

Matthews Hall was built in 1922 and named in 1976 after the first dean of home economics, Mary Lockwood Matthews. It is one of the oldest standing buildings on campus still being utilized for classroom, laboratory and administrative space. The Hall is now home to the department of consumer science.