The Boilermaker volleyball team has called Holloway Gymnasium, formerly the Intercollegiate Athletic Facility, home since it was built in 1982. The facility, located betweeen Mackey Arena and the Mollenkopf Athletic Center, was renamed in honor of Bob Holloway, a 1948 alumnus who committed $2 million to the Mackey Complex renovation. The Brees Academic Performance Center occupies the entire second floor of the building.
A shining example of Purdue's recognition of and commitment to its intercollegiate volleyball program, Holloway Gymnasium provides the Boilermakers with their own practice and playing area. The original court was the first one in the country to be fully painted and lined for volleyball only, unobstructed by a basketball court.