Hampton (Delon and Elizabeth) Hall of Civil Engineering (HAMP)
Purdue’s Civil Engineering building was constructed in three phases with the first portion completed in 1950. The second phase was finished in 1961, and the final phase was completed in 1986. The building was renamed on Sept. 14, 2012 to the Delon and Elizabeth Hampton Hall of Civil Engineering in honor of alumnus and donor Delon Hampton and his mother, Elizabeth. Delon Hampton earned both his master's and doctoral degrees from Purdue in civil engineering and is the founder of top design firm Delon Hampton and Associates. He gifted $7.5 million to the School of Civil Engineering. Hampton Hall is home to the School of Civil Engineering, the Department of Construction Engineering Management and the offices of several student organizations, including the Purdue Student Engineering Foundation.